Announcing our new video series on Journal Paper Writing Techniques
At the request of many clients, we are pleased and proud to announce our new video series on journal paper writing techniques. These short but informative videos are dedicted to strengthing your writing techniques and improving your chances of publication success.
Visit our LinkedIn page to watch the first video in the series, “Abstracts – the Essentials”.
We will be publishing a new video, or “Infobite”, around every 2-3 weeks across 2019. Here’s the full list of sessions:
- Abstracts: the essentials
- The introduction: structure and flow
- The introduction: style and tense
- Structured abstracts: the details
- Unstructured abstracts: the details
- Structuring a paragraph
- Steps in writing a literature review
- Defining the purpose and rationale of your study
- Writing a clear research question and hypothesis
- Quantitative methods: the basics
- Quantitative methods: the details
- Qualitative methods: the basics
- Qualitative methods: the details
- Reporting quantitative results
- Reporting qualitative results
- Presenting tables and figures
- The discussion: structure and flow
- The discussion: style and tense
- The conclusion: making an impact
- Reference lists: the basics
Please do follow our LinkedIn page so you have the rest of the series in your feed and share with your colleagues and students who may be interested.
We hope you will enjoy the videos!